Terms and Conditions
The website www.serendipity-marketing.com, (hereinafter collectively “Website” or “Websites”) and any content therein (defined below) is owned and operated by Serendipity Marketing Ltd, a UK company (hereinafter “we” “us” “our” or “Serendipity Marketing”). Please read all Terms & Conditions before using our Website – by visiting and using this Website, you (hereinafter “visitor” “you” “your”) are consenting that you have read these Terms & Conditions, and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with this document in its entirety, please immediately refrain from using Website.
These Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you (whether personally or on behalf of an entity) and Serendipity Marketing, concerning your access to and right to use Website, as well as any other media forms, media channels, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected to Serendipity Marketing and Website.
Use of Websites
A. To access or use our Websites, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite mental capacity to enter into these Terms & Conditions. By using any of Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any use of our Websites by anyone under 18 constitutes an unauthorized use and a violation of these terms and conditions; we do not authorize the use of this Website by anyone under 18.
- Please note these Terms & Conditions may be subject to changes or updates at any time, and Websites may not provide notice of such changes or updates. We reserve our right to make any changes or updates at any time, and the burden is on the user to routinely check these Terms & Conditions for updates. By continuing to use our Website and the content we produce, you confirm you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions as they appear, whether or not you have read them. If you are not in agreement with these Terms & Conditions, please do not use our Website or any of the Content that appears thereon.
- Should you decide to book a 30-minute free phone consultation, please be aware that this call is made with the purpose of understanding your business and design an action plan tailored for your business. By this, we mean that we are going to ask you a few questions, and together we will analyse your business’ situation so that we can find what to improve, change, and/or add in your marketing for it to be more effective. We will send you a resume of the conversation with the improvement you should make and what to prioritise in our perspective, depending on your business’ situation and goals. Once you have the plan, your marketing performance improvements will entirely depend on the way you use it. You must understand that you have to do all the work to get results following the plan. If you want Serendipity Marketing to implement the plan into your marketing, or to help you with this process, you must understand that it will be only in case you decide to become our client after the call. For all our actions following the call, we reserve the right to set up a charge at our discretion.
Ultimate Triumph System
- The “Ultimate Triumph System” is the system that Serendipity Marketing Founders and CEOs have created and developed. We follow this system’s principles and strategies to generate the best results we can get for our clients and businesses which get in touch with us. This system, based on Marketing and Human Psychology, is the way we feel most comfortable to work, therefore it is what we follow. We do it through our Services, delivering a specific one of them, or combining more of them together, depending on the business’ needs. Unfortunately, despite the efficiency of this system, we cannot guarantee any particular and miraculous results in a specific time. We also have launched an e-book sharing 5 strategies part of our Ultimate Triumph System, for you to implement them into your marketing. For these strategies as well we cannot guarantee any results in a specific time. The same strategies are responsible for great results for other businesses, however, we cannot guarantee the same for everyone.
- If you purchase our “5 Steps to Dramatically Increase Your Sales in 12 Weeks” E-book, you will receive the document via email. The price for this is currently £2.99. Following the first email, you will receive periodical further emails. In the first week, we will introduce you to a gift for the e-book purchase. The gift is a guaranteed 30-minute free call slot within 1 week from your booking. We give the possibility to book the 30-minute free call even if you don’t purchase the book, but without the book, the slot within 1 week cannot be guaranteed. The gift following the e-book purchase is valid for 1 week, after which we cannot guarantee you a free slot within 1 week anymore.
- The “Strategy Planning” is a service for which we will be working with you in order to analyse your market, your ideal customer, your business and design a bespoke action plan for you to achieve your goals. If you decide to hire us to have this service done, you must understand that Serendipity Marketing will be responsible only for all the analysis and for the design of a detailed action plan. All the following actions to implement the plan into your marketing must be done by you. Serendipity Marketing will be implementing them or helping you implementing them if you hire us to do so. The cost of Strategy Planning depends on what you need it for. If the Strategy Planning is for the whole marketing Serendipity Marketing charges a minimum of £500. If Strategy Planning is for only one piece of your marketing (example social media or website), Serendipity Marketing charges a minimum of £300.
- By “Mentoring Program” we mean the program run by our Founders and CEOs. The Program has a duration of 12 weeks and the current price is £1799. This program is 1 to 1, delivered on real-time video calls of the duration of 60 minutes each. The frequency is once a week. The time and days of the calls are currently flexible depending on the attendant and CEOs’ availability. If you decide to attend the program you will learn the Ultimate Triumph System principles and strategies, and our CEOs will help you understand how to implement them into your marketing. You must understand that this program is made to teach you how to run your marketing alone following our system. Serendipity Marketing will not implement the strategies into your marketing. If you want us to do so after attending the program, or you want further help, you must hire our agency for that specific service.
- “Web Development” is our website service. You can hire Serendipity Marketing to design and build a website, as well as developing an existing website or doing maintenance of it in case you need changes. The charges that our agency applies depend on the website we need to work on. In the case of website creation, the minimum charge is around £200 for simple and static websites, up to more than £1000 for e-commerce websites. You must understand that the strategy is not included in this price. If you want us to study your market and your ideal customer to design and write the ideal text to engage more your customers and increase your conversion to sales, we charge from £300 as per Strategy Planning for a specific service. If you need website development and maintenance, we do work with hourly packages. The packages currently available are 5 hours per month from £140, 10 hours per month from £265, full time dedicated developer from £1200. The charge depends on the complexity of your website. If you prefer us to charge you per hour worked, in case you don’t want a package, our hourly fee is from £30.
- “Social Media” is the service for which you can hire us to manage your social media platforms. We deal with Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube, Pinterest. We offer different packages for social media, depending on the number of times you want us to post on the platforms for you. The packages are 3, 5 or 7 posts per week. Depending on the complexity of the posts we may change the price. 3 posts per week are from £280 per month, 5 posts per week are from £500 per month, and 7 posts per week are from £900 per month. Every package covers up to 3 platforms. We do include content creation, posts design, and daily stories. However, you must understand that for social media management, Serendipity Marketing works creating a bespoke strategic plan, for which we charge from £300.
- “Branding” is the service for which we will create a bespoke brand for your business. We work with different packages, depending on your business’ needs. The branding packages start from £150.
- We offer a “SEO” service, thanks to which we work on your website using keywords related to your product or service and industry to make it rank higher in search engines organically. You must understand that SEO takes some time to give results, and it all depends on how your website ranks when we start working on it, and on your competitors’ ones. Despite it is very important for your website, SEO it’s a long process for stable results. If you decide to hire Serendipity Marketing for your SEO, we always start with a strategy set up, following which we charge a monthly fee which starts from £300.
- “Email Marketing” is a service for which Serendipity Marketing will be in charge of the monthly emails you send to your contacts. We will be writing the emails for you and we also offer the possibility to send ourselves the emails for you to your contacts. The price depends on the number of emails you need and if you want us to also send them or not, and it starts from £39 (price for 1 email only created, not sent). If you hire us to deal with your Email Marketing, you must understand that, depending on your situation at the beginning of our work, we may need to review and/or design a strategy to maximise the service efficiency. The strategy price depends on the number of emails you want to send out every month and starts from £200.
- “Funnels” is the service for which we will make an email marketing automation that will be sent to your contacts. The price for this depends on if you want us to review an existing funnel or you need us to create and set up a complete new one, as well as on the number of emails you need us to create and the number of triggers and conditions for your funnel in case you want us to set up the emails in the funnel. In case you have already a funnel up and running and you want us to write new emails, the price follows the email marketing one starting from £39 (price for one email only created, not uploaded to your funnel). In case you need us to review your funnel the price is from £200. In case you want us to create a brand-new funnel we charge from 250£.
- With our “Blogs” service we offer the possibility to write articles for you and upload them to your website as well. The price for an article creation starts from £35. If you need us to upload your blog articles to your website, we charge an additional fee for the time spent on working on the website designing and creating new landing pages for your articles. This additional fee follows the hourly website packages maintenance (see point C under Services).
- We offer the Ads service for which we will be in charge of preparing ads for your product or service to be advertised online to ideal users. We create ads for Google, Facebook, and Instagram. We also include the ads cover design if needed. The price for ads creation depends on if you want us only to prepare the ads, or if you want us to run the ads for you as well. The price also changes depending on the budget that you want to put in your ads and keywords used to rank better inorganically. Our Ads fees start from £80.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Websites contain original work that has been created with creativity, originality, dedication, care, detail, planning, and creative thinking. This collection of work is considered intellectual property created and owned by Serendipity Marketing and is protected under Intellectual Property Rights in UK Law, which prevents unauthorized use of our materials. These materials may include, but are not limited to: trademarked and copyrighted material, as well as any and all original works on our Websites and within the content provided, including but not limited to website design, layout, photographs, graphics, words, content, information, documents, data, our logo, artwork, colour scheme, branding and/or placement of same on Website, as well as source code, databases, functionality, software, audio content, visual content, text content, to the extent protectable, and any and all other information accessible through Websites, which constitutes proprietary information. This protection also includes any and all content that appears on the Websites, including blog posts, program names, and any other text whether or not authored by us. All proprietary information and content hereinafter identified as (“Content”).
- You understand and acknowledge you will likely be in violation of these Intellectual Property laws should you copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property on the Website, without our express written consent. If such behaviour is discovered or suspected, we reserve the right to immediately revoke your access to our Websites, as well as any program or materials you may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee / Licensor Rights: Our Limited License to You
b. As a licensee, you understand and agree that you will not:
i. Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information on our Websites, or any Content therein, including that which has been posted by a third party, whether or not you have purchased the information.
ii. Use, post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of our Websites, including content or products, without the express, written permission provided by Serendipity Marketing and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against you.
iii. Hold any of our Content out to be your own, other than blog posts you may write as a contributing writer, and understand that doing so constitutes stealing and is a violation of our intellectual property rights.
iv. Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
v. Use any portion of our Websites, including all Content, information, and purchased materials, in any commercial manner such that you make, may make, or intend to make a profit from it.
vi. You further acknowledge and understand that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute an infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of these Terms and Conditions and UK laws, and we reserve the right to prosecute this infringement to the full extent of the law.
vii. Any requests for written permission to use any content posted on our Websites shall be made before you wish to use any such content, and may be made by sending an email with your written request to email@example.com.
- Licensee / Licensor Rights: Your License to Us
a. You may be able to post your original content to our Websites, including but not limited to blog comments, testimonials, or photos. You may also have the opportunity to respond to generated emails with comments or feedback, comment on a social media live stream, webinar, or any other medium where content is distributed in a manner that allows for participation or feedback. By posting any sort of information, you represent you are the owner of anything you post and are at least 18 years of age.
- When you submit or post any such information, you also agree and understand that you are assigning and/or licensing us and anyone else authorized by us, the irrevocable, unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestrictive, worldwide license to use, distribute, sell, copy, edit, exploit, or otherwise publicly disseminate any information or content you post, in whole or in part, with or without identifying you as the author of the original post or comment. If we so choose to identify you, you also grant us the right to identify you as the author of any comments, posts, or the like by name, email address, screen name, or any other reasonable manner of identification.
- You agree you are wholly assigning any intellectual property ownership rights to us by your action and the decision to post on our Website, or otherwise provide us with content, with access to our Websites constituting good and valuable consideration in exchange for these intellectual property rights. You understand that should any of your comments or posts be used, in whole or in part, you are not entitled to any payment and will not request any form of payment or favourable treatment in return.
- Testimonials: Our Websites may feature testimonials from clients, in order to provide readers with comments, feedback, and information from others’ experiences with our services, website, and products. While all information, photos, and quotes used are from actual clients, sharing their real, honest opinions of our Websites and services, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that current or future clients will experience the same results or a guarantee that all clients will have the same experience. You understand and agree that by reading a featured testimonial on our Websites, you do not expect the same results, and understand this information is not a guarantee. You also understand and agree that the individuals featured may have a different background and business status, and what worked for them may not work for you; you agree to use common sense.
Ownership of Content Posted on Online Blog
A. Serendipity Marketing may invite individuals to become contributing writers (“Writers”) to the Serendipity Marketing online Blog located at www.serendipity-marketing.com and submit posts with content and images of their choosing. Prior to becoming a Writer, Writers agree they are responsible for any and all content they post, including obtaining any necessary permissions or licenses to post content, images, videos or other intellectual property belonging to a third party. While Serendipity Marketing obtains a license from Writer to feature, host, share, and otherwise use content posted, Writer remains the copyright owner, and the sole party responsible should there be any alleged or actual copyright infringement posted on Website.
A. Should you choose to post anything on our Websites, social media pages, webinars, or otherwise, you are hereby agreeing and acknowledging you will not post anything that could harm us or another user or include anything defamatory, harmful, hurtful, or otherwise upsetting. You understand that if you make the decision to post content that constitutes cyber bulling, your comments will be removed immediately, and we reserve our right to take action against you to the full extent of applicable laws.
- You may use our Website for lawful purposes only and agree you will not post, comment, or otherwise transmit any content which infringes the rights of another, and agree to hold us harmless should you do so. You also agree and understand you are not to post any content which would constitute a criminal offense, use the Website or content for fraudulent or unlawful purposes, create civil liability, is repugnant, constitutes a violation of another’s intellectual property rights, is vulgar or obscene in any way, or is otherwise objectionable.
- You agree not to
a. Systematically retrieve data or other content from Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us,
b. Make any unauthorized use of Website, including collecting names and email addresses of users by electronic or any other means,
c. Use Website to offer or advertise goods or services,
d. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of Website and Content contained herein;
e. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to Website;
f. The trick, defraud, or mislead us and/or other users, especially in an attempt to obtain sensitive account information such as user passwords, billing information, or other personal information;
g. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse/misconduct;
h. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on Website or networks or servers connected to Website;
i. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up all or part of Website;
j. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content;
l. Use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses Website, or use any launching or unauthorized script or other software.
- You agree that we are the sole decider in whether the content you post is objectionable and have the unilateral right to remove any content you post, without explanation or ramifications. You also understand that we may be obligated to take further legal action, based upon the information you post, and reserve our right to do so. Should a third party choose to take legal action against you, as a result of something you posted on our Website, you agree to hold us harmless and fully indemnify us of any legal ramifications or actions.
Use of Free Materials or Content
A. At times you may be offered a free download or printable, as a gift or opt-in offer, in exchange for your name and email address. Should you choose to download or print this material, you understand this is to be used for your personal, non-commercial use only and is not to be copied, edited, distributed, or otherwise shared in any way other than in its original form. Should you choose to share the material, you agree and understand that you will provide Serendipity Marketing credit, will not hold the material to be your own, or otherwise attempt to make any sort of gain (financial or otherwise), from our materials.
A. The purpose of Websites is solely to provide educational information to those wishing to view it. Any Content on Websites, or Content you receive because of your decision to opt-in to our email list has been created solely for educational and informational purposes. We cannot and do not guarantee any type of specific results, outcomes, changes, or gains through use of our Websites, programs, or packages contained therein, whether legal, financial, medical, or otherwise, nor are we making any guarantees regarding the success of your business, mentoring program, or any results stemming therefrom. You understand and agree to this and acknowledge that your use of any information contained herein is purely voluntary.
- You understand and agree that Website and the Content and Products produced are not to be relied upon in any way as medical, legal, financial, or business advice. Nothing on this Website, in our products, nor anything distributed via email is intended to take the place of professional advice received via a consultation with a doctor, nurse, lawyer, accountant, therapist, financial advisor, business consultant, or other expert regarding the details of your specific business or life. You are encouraged to consult with your own professionals for any questions you may have regarding your particular business or situation regarding legal, business, medical, or financial questions, or any similar professional that may address your own individual situation.
- Your decision to visit our Website, use the information contained herein, and purchase products we offer is purely voluntary, and you understand we are not responsible or liable for any harm or damage to you or your business resulting from direct or indirect use of materials or content contained on our Website. You agree to hold Serendipity Marketing harmless from any damages directly or indirectly resulting from your use of Content or products/services on our Website or distributed through email, and agree you will not make any claims against us or the company herein.
A. By using our Website, you understand and agree that Serendipity Marketing makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the condition of Website, including functionality, existence of viruses or other components that may harm users’ computers, uninterrupted use, constant access and availability, and the like.
- We will make every effort to make our Website available to you at all times; however, from time to time the Website may be down for maintenance, repairs, as a result of “crashing” or overuse, or any other reason, known or unknown to you, and you agree and understand that this may occur without explanation. Should this occur, you understand, agree, and acknowledge we are not liable for any damages, losses, interruption in your business, or other inconvenience sustained by you as a direct or indirect result of the unavailability of our Website. We do not owe you an explanation, refund, or any reimbursement, nor do we have any obligation to you to continue running our Website, and you agree to simply check our Website at a later date to confirm when it has been relaunched.
- We may also make the unilateral decision to change or discontinue all or part of our Website, its Content, or any portion thereof without notice before or after, and such Content may thereafter be unavailable. The Website and any and all content and products made available are offered on an “as is” basis, with no additional attachment or warranties therein. You understand and agree we are not obligated to you to continue running all or part of our Website or any content therein, or any particular products being offered for sale, nor shall we be liable for any harm to your business or personal self as a direct or indirect result of a decision to alter, remove, or change Content without notice.
Information You Provide
A. In order to request our free resources, you may be required to provide information about yourself, including your name, email address, and other personal information. In order to purchase products or services, you will also be required to submit payment information (we accept Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal) and a billing address, and may be asked to create a username and password to gain access to your purchased materials. Please note you are responsible for keeping track of your username and password, and understand that you bear the consequences should you choose to share this confidential information with anyone.
B. You acknowledge and understand that any information provided to us is done so on a purely voluntary basis. By choosing to provide us with this information, you agree and represent that any information provided to us through the Website or a third-party payment processor will be accurate and current, and belong to you. You understand you may not hold yourself out as someone else or use anyone else’s information, and agree to bear the consequences should you use anyone else’s information as your own.
- You also agree that you are to remain financially responsible for any purchases made through our Website by you, or by another person acting on your behalf, regardless of the information provided at checkout. Should information become available at a later date confirming you performed unauthorized use of a credit card or other payment information belonging to someone other than yourself, you understand and agree that you alone remain financially responsible for purchases made through our Website.
A. You understand that should you elect to make a payment through our website, information obtained during your purchase, including name, address, credit card information, method of payment, billing information, and other personally identifiable information may be collected by us, as well as our payment processing company.
- You also understand and agree that any information provided by you is true and accurate, to be relied upon by us and our team in processing payment and delivering our products to you. Should your payment fail to process, we reserve the right to withhold the purchased product from you unless and until payment is properly rendered.
- We will take reasonable precautions and measures to keep this information private. While we will attempt to monitor and resist any third party hacking or third party ability to gain access to confidential information held by us, you agree and understand we are not liable for any unauthorized access to or use of your information or property, regardless of negligence, failures, tort, breach of implied or express contract, or any other causes of action or legal theories of liability, even if such theories could have been foreseeable or preventable, or if we were made aware of such a possibility.
- You also acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility or liability for policies of third party payment processing companies we select and use to facilitate purchases through our Website. When you make a purchase on our Website, please note you may also be subject to the terms and conditions, policies, and/or guidelines of the payment processing company, in addition to ours. For more information, we encourage you to visit the website of the payment processing company, and read their policies and terms and conditions as well. You agree to release us as well as the payment processing company we choose from any damages you incur as a result of this process and agree not to file or assert any claims against us or the payment processing company arising from your purchase of a product through our Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through Website, for any reason. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that used the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by resellers, distributors, false accounts, spam accounts, or any other accounts which otherwise raise a red flag or appear fraudulent, regardless of whether or not they actually are.
A. You agree at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Serendipity Marketing and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with us from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of your use of our Website or any products or services contained therein, as well as any third party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from your actions in relation to our Website or any breach by you of any such conditions outlined herein. Should we be required to defend ourselves in any action directly or indirectly involving you, or an action where we decide your participation or assistance would benefit our defense, you agree to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by us, free of charge.
- We will attempt to monitor any comments and posts made by third parties and users as often as possible. Should you, as a user of our Website, see anything objectionable or offensive posted by a third party, you agree to (1) notify us of the material, and (2) agree not to take any action against us based upon the content posted by the third party. You understand we cannot be responsible for material posted by a user without our control, and agree to release us of any and all claims arising therefrom.
- Should you choose to utilize information offered on our website, whether free or for purchase, you understand that we are not liable to any party, for any damages – whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, incidental or otherwise – stemming or perceived to stem from use of or reliance upon any information contained or found on our Website, or from products or services purchased therefrom. You also understand and agree that we are not liable for any damages incurring as a result of your reliance or use of information on our Website written by a third party, whether endorsed or not by us, and you agree to release us from any and all claims stemming from, or perceived to stem from, reliance on information contained on our Website.
Limitation of Liability
A. You understand and agree that the information offered via Website is general information that may not be suitable for all persons, businesses, locations, countries, or persons in specific situations. You understand that your decision to use any information or purchase any products or services offered on our Website is purely voluntary. Should you choose to purchase products or services via our Website, you understand and agree that we may not know your personal and specific situation in full, and have no way of knowing of a program’s specific applicability to your life or business. You agree and understand you will hold us harmless from any direct or indirect, perceived or actual damages or harm to your person or business as a result of choosing to utilize information found on or purchased from our Website. We are not responsible for any result stemming from your decision to use information provided by us, nor are we responsible for your mental or physical health, income, finances, earnings, business, clientele, client base, or any other result, and you agree we are not liable for any such damages or losses incurring therefrom.
- You understand and agree that Serendipity Marketing is not to be held liable for any type of direct or indirect damages arising out of your use of our Website, any information contained herein, any injuries sustained or medical ailments that arose as a direct or indirect cause of implementing information found on Website, or any products or services purchased therefrom, including but not limited to general, specific, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages. You also agree that we are not liable or responsible in any way for any loss incurred by you or your business, including revenues, clients, business, goodwill, income, anticipated income, predicted income, sales numbers, loss of a sale, data, nor any computer failure, computer virus obtained by use of our Website, technical glitch or failure, defect or delay, or any other similar issue. You agree that your decision to use our Website is wholly at your own risk and voluntarily chosen by you, and any ramifications resulting therefrom are yours alone.
- You also understand and agree that we make no warranties, express or implied, and hereby renounce any such warranties, guarantees, or representations with respect to any portion of our Website, the content herein, content distributed through email lists, social media, via webinars, or that which is made available through purchase via the Website. By use of the Website, you agree and understand that use of content and information found herein is to be used at your own risk, with no guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding fitness for particular purpose, accuracy, or otherwise.
Release of Claims
A. You also agree that under no circumstances will we be liable to any party for any type of damages resulting or claiming to result from any use of or reliance on our Website or any information or Content found therein, and you hereby release us from any and all claims whether known now or discovered in the future.
A. You agree and understand we have the right to refuse or immediately terminate your access to our Website at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Should this occur, we do not owe you an explanation, nor is this decision subject to any appeals or legal action.
A. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Should any dispute arise, you agree to resolve any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions by Arbitration and/or a suitable Alternative Dispute Resolution in London, United Kingdom regardless of your location, and agree to be bound by the decision(s) of the selected Mediator. You also agree to participate in good faith in the mediation process, with failure to do so creating our right to pursue any other available legal remedies, including but not limited to alternate forms of dispute resolution or litigation.
- Should an arbitrator determine any portion of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or otherwise unenforceable, you agree all remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and unaffected by the removal of any portion of these Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any questions with respect to any of the foregoing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org